4.12.2011

Taking the First Step

Well, I did it, folks. I got a blog. I realized that I have a lot to say about a lot of different things in life...and apparently I think it's a great idea for you to read about it. Who knows why? But, seriously. Social media is the ground on which to have thoughts, to share them and to read about them from others. Facebook, Twitter (I am not a "Twit") and FourSquare (we now like to inform people where we are so we can be further stalked by strangers - go technology!) are just a few examples of how we let people know we ate Lucky Charms for breakfast and saw a squirrel climb a tree now-a-days. While those are amusing, I want this blog to be something of real talk. I may be the one writing, but this blog to be about God, and to be about you and to be about saying something that may help you, make you think, cause you to smile - or just get a good laugh at my random ramblings.


As I said, this blog is a little different. It is the product of a lot of thought, hopefully some time to actually keep up with it and a labor of love to know more, and share more about the Lord.  I won't make it a scholarly "lesson-a-week" thing - I get enough school as it stands! I'll post when I feel the need to, about things that are important to me, and well, hopefully, to you.  I want to bring the Bible to my life. I want to bring my human side to the technological world. How does what Jesus said relate to my life? Well, if you follow in my faith steps, you'll find out.  I'm moving forward in faith, the question now becomes, will you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment